Pages

Monday 4 December 2017

Why I like Summer

Why I like Summer.
I like summer because you can have fun on the beach and have fun with family outside.
----------------------------------------------------------
These are points of what I like about summer.
1.I like summer because you get time with family and friends out in the sun.
2.It will take longer for the sun to go down and thats when you can have fun with friends and play games.
3.When you go for a trip it might just take all day but you will still have the sun to let you see were you are going.
4.When it is summer you can have a water fight and go to the beach and that's fantastic because it cannot get so cold.
5.Summer is cool because you can spend more time out and about like if you are in a camp you can go for a bush walk with friends all day.
-------------------------------------------------------------
So you see there are so many points in favor of Summer being cool for all the people in the globe and again I'd like to say Summer is so cool.  

1 comments:

Nicky Bloy said...

Hey Tamanui!

My name is Nicky and I am one of the bloggers here at the Summer Learning Journey. I hope you have had a great Christmas and New Year break with family and friends and have been enjoying your holidays! What have you been doing?

I like summer for pretty much all the same reasons you do! My favourite thing is having food and going to the beach with friends in the evenings in summer because it's not too hot at that time and food plus friends is always a great idea!

If you're up for some blogging over the rest of the holiday break, we'd love to have you join us on the Summer Learning Journey. There are lots of cool activities you can do and earn points for the ones you complete! You still have 3 weeks to log on and participate - heaps of time!

If you want to join us, follow this link to find the activities: https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

I look forward to blogging with you!

Nicky :)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.