Pages

Monday 18 September 2017

Rin and Kakashi

                    Rin and KakashiImage result for naruto rin death gifsImage result for naruto rin death gifs
In The hidden leaf village there were two kids named Kakashi and Rin they were very different from each other Rin was a jinjuriki  and kakashi held the sharingan in his eye.
---------------------------------------
Kakashi ran into his friend her name is Rin she said”Kakashi can you kill me please Kakashi said”why and Rin said Because I hate having the three tails in me and I don't like it also I don't want the Hidden mist to take me.Kakashi was surprised that Rin wanted him to kill her and Rin said”so will you do it and Kakashi sadly said”ok wait does Obito know about this. Rin mumbled and said no  and Kakashi said ready and Rin said ready then kakashi did a chidori and killed Rin. When Kakashi done it he sheds up in teas and hugs her.
--------------------------------------

Some how Obito knew Rin was dead then he turned evil and wanted to get revenge on Kakashi. Unfortunately Obito doesn't get revenge on Kakashi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.