Pages

Wednesday 18 October 2017

My holiday experiments

My holiday experience

My holiday experience was great because I got to see my parents and other family.Other people should have that experience to.The other things I did was go to the pools and go to the park to play baseball and basketball.It is fun at the park.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Spending time with my family and friends was fun all these things I do with my family is fun. Because my mum and dad make it fun as possible.The funnest part about my holiday is that I went to a paintball center beside the airport it was fun.
----------------------------------------------------------------
It is fun and all to play with family like I always say another play another gain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.