Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2017

My Halloween Experience

Name:                                                                                                                 1/11/17

                         My Halloween Experience

Write a recount of your Halloween Experience yesterday.   Remember to begin with an interesting introduction. Explain the sequence of events in the body  of your writing.   Finish off with a personal reflection.Scary-Halloween-2012-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

Introduction(What,when,where,who,why?)
On tuesday the 31 of october it was halloween and I had the best experience ever.I left home at 4 o’clock  dressed up as a skeleton, ready to scare the neighbourhood.  
Body( Use these First, Then,After that, Next, Finally)
First I went to a house on Line Road and and there was a girl that said,’’ please enter and I just went in with pride and I said,” I am a good person, I'm not scared.
Secondly I saw my best friend Sale and we heard that Mr Whippy was giving free ice cream for all ages so Sale and I went there and we felt hungry but when we had the ice cream we were full.
Thirdly Sale and I went to do more trick or treating  door to door but it was good because every time we left someone's house we said  “god bless” and we felt blessed too.
Lastly We got heaps of lollies and when we were done we were happy with what we had then we went our separate ways.  
Conclusion ( Personal reflection)

It was cool on halloween and I would like to go into the same experience again.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.