Pages

Friday 31 August 2018

2018 Daffodil Day

Remember 2 teachers from GI School who died of cancer.


Siaosi Tongilava
Whae Emily

Cancer day  collecting funds/ raising funds for research for  cancer treatment.
I remember Whae Emily when she came to Glen Innes School
she was a great teacher also a great maori teacher.
I was in her class when I was in your two.
Whae Emily was a very good teacher in room four she would always
be good to our class then we would be good to her.  
Siaosi Tongilava was a great teacher to he was
like a tongan legend he came to teach
what he knew then he died.
I had an aunt who died of cancer and diabetes
my family was very heart broken when they
heard that she was diagnosed with cancer and diabetes and
our family knew she was gonna die soon.
I remember Whea Emily very well but I don’t remember
Mr Siaosi Tongilava as well but I bet there in a
better place as well as my aunty.

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.