Pages

Thursday 6 June 2019

If the world was to end

If the world was to end
If the world was to end in less twenty four I would try do as much I can like buy a ps4 and play fortnite until the end.

I would do as much things like buy as much stuff to make me feel like the world won’t end. I would feel weird from time to time because the thought of the world ending then we would end up just dead and nothing would be left on the earth just grass and trees. It would be like the world just wants to restart back into the jurassic. I would not want to die early but it would probably be alright because when people get reborn in a different form. There would be some pros and cons about the world ending.



To have the thought of having the world end would make me freak out and I would not want it to end. If I wanted to die I would have killed myself now or just wait I would choose to live and make an effort to make the last twenty four. I would try to see how the world will end and try to prevent it from happening because I would be so scared for my life I might as well puke and run away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.